Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
i fell in love with this little piece:

i will give away my current hugger to anyone that would like it. (you pay it to be shipped to your place)
it has one small chip (on the chain side, other than that, it's in perfect condition.
i haven't checked into shipping, but i'm sure i can get it to you for about 6 or 7 bucks if your interested. (i'll eat the rest of shipping mind you don't live in poland) :-D

cheers,
-b

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-12-20 23:07 ]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
how the ***** did i miss this. f'n cheap has f'n radar. i swear this guy could stare a hole in ya pocket. :razz:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Thats OK. I'll just have to go to the mall and sit on some fat bastards lap and ask fer one, while trying to ignore the cheap whiskey fumes oozing outta his pores and the smell of stale urine and leaky depends. I'll be fine. :(

·
Registered
583 Posts
look at those time stamps,,,,, freekin 3 mins

yo cheap, did you ever figure out how all thost parts off your bike dissapeared?, i know you were trying out that new invisible powdercoat?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On 2006-12-20 23:32, jrussell6 wrote:
look at those time stamps,,,,, freekin 3 mins
hahahahahaha..... sharp fooker u are. that was quicker than salmonella-dipped finger at a "don't taste this" contest in a nevada chicken skin eating showing in the desert.

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-12-20 23:55 ]

·
Registered
Joh Bloor Special
1,408 Posts
On 2006-12-20 23:12, Limey wrote:
how the ***** did i miss this. f'n cheap has f'n radar. i swear this guy could stare a hole in ya pocket. :razz:

You gotta get up early to beat Cheap to a bargain.... especially a free one. :-D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ima buy a pair of brown shorts and a brown shirt and smuggle that free hugger from ups. Cheap if u never get it in the mail then you know what happened :razz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts