Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boys and girls,

I know it's a bit early, but I'm clocking off for the holidays, flying home to look for snow, so Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best for 2007! May again the New Year bring us sunny days, big grins and empty twisties! Mr Bloor came through on my New Year wish from last year, should be interesting to see what we all make of the new cat once it starts showing up in driveways.

Last but not least - a thought to absent friends.

Look after yourselves and ride safe in 2007!

[ This message was edited by: TorqueyT on 2006-12-21 14:15 ]

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Torquey T

Thank you for your good wishes :cool:

I too wish you all the very best for the holiday season, and i look forward to a happy and safe new year for us all.

2006 was a bleak year for me personally, losing my best friend Davie 'Tango' Hepburn. I still miss his humour and knowledge here on the site :(

But on a happier note, 2007 looks like it will be very interesting, with the 'newbie' Tiger appearing on the scene. I hope that the new model will bring a new perspective to the Tiger forum. Four models to argue about now ! :razz:

I hope we make any new Tiger Tamers that venture along welcome, with the same sense of humour and friendship ?

Thank you for keeping this little forum as informative and friendly as it has been all this time. Please keep posting in, and joining in with all the discussions.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all........

Jim - Bigstripey
Forum Moderator.

[ This message was edited by: BigStripey on 2006-12-21 15:07 ]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Back at ya Torque and thanks!

·
Registered
741 Posts
....................HO, HO. HO....

........................................................ MERRY CHRISTMAS

and best wishes to all Tiger riders for 2007

·
Registered
370 Posts
i am looking forward to more ride outs and meets with all the tiger and triumph crowd in 2007,lets hope its a good one for all of us.

happy christmas everyone :-D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'll drink to that. Thanks to both of them and to all contributors who make this forum so useful and entertaining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts