Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
I am a grandpa again this week. Happy Grandfather's Day to me! And to my terrific son and daughter-in-law for providing me with a reason to ride for the next 20 years; until I can corrupt, er, I mean pass the passion to the next generation! Seriously though...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Happy Father's day, especially to those of you like Cat and Lee who've recently been blessed with (grand)children, and to those whose sons and daughters are serving in uniform thousands of miles away.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
To my oldest son...it's almost 11:00, get up and off my damn couch. BTW, you finished the last of the coffee while I was gone this weekend, had to go to the grocery store and get some before my shower, that sucks. Oh yeah, you left the TV on all night again...
And to my younger two that are treating me to mini golf this morning, thanks for thinking of me, you guys are great.
OK, gotta go punt my oldest off the couch now...
Oh, I got online and bought a Big Agnes sleeping pad for myself this morning. Happy Fathers day to me;-)

·
Registered
685 Posts
My kids (40 and 34) and grandgirls (7 and 5) are a blessing. But sometimes, in the wee hours of the night, when they had colic or croup or emerging teeth, I didn't feel so happy.

If you haven't heard, there is a bestselling parody of a children's book called Go the F**K to Sleep. It started out a a joke on FaceBook and is now selling like crazy to parents who have been up all night with a child, for whatever reason.

Here is a recording of the book by Samuel L. Jackson. Warning: If you don't like/enjoy strong language, don't play it. You also can't see the cute images that go with each page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts