Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys,

Two of my children celebrated their 24th birthday today, well one did yesterday. I think.

Andrew is here in Scotland and his twin sister Fiona is in Christchurch in New Zealand. She was 24 half a day before him, she phoned to tell us. Does that mean she's older than him now?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Does that mean that she is older than him now?

Yes it does. If he goes to visit her then they will be the same age again but only as long as he remains there.

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
It's one of the beauties of living in NZ, if you don't have a good day you can go somewhere else and start it again.

I once had Christmas Day in Auckland then flew to Honolulu (23 hours behind) and had another one !

Christchurch is a nice city, it probably more of an English city than what you would find in England ! Sounds Irish ? It's what English cities used to be like !

The river Avon Christchurch, runs thru the centre of the city.

---------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
I once had Christmas Day in Auckland then flew to Honolulu (23 hours behind) and had another one !
Ride on ! :)
The possibilities are endless. You are a lucky man. You can make a mistake in NZ and fly to Honolulu and undo it. :D

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
The possibilities are endless. You are a lucky man. You can make a mistake in NZ and fly to Honolulu and undo it. :D

It's easier than that Lee, if I make a mistake when modding I just wait till you go away for the weekend then blame you !

-----------
Ride on ! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts