·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big kisses from Oz

·
Registered
363 Posts
Was gonna say you were early, but it's a day later there;p Celebrate along with us by drinking a few and blowing up some stuff.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Happy 4th of July you crazy Yankees........

Have a hot dog and weak beer for me.

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
Happy Independence Day for the Americans and Happy Thanksgivings Day for the British. Enjoy your dual holiday.

:);)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
All the best to our neighbors to the south.

What is it,..your 235th birthday?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for remembering us. I think about half our citizens think it is the day to celebrate the inventing of fireworks.

OldScratcher I bet some of your neighbors are related to my family as several of my ancestors got a free boat trip there from Donegal.

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Thanks Old Scratcher. You "Ozzies" are OK. My dad still talks about how a family Down Under "adopted" him and my uncle during WWII
when they came back to Freemantle from submarine patrols. They were treated like sons. They still keep in touch with that family.
Good on y'all.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
I've switched to a more July 4th-appropriate avatar. It rules and came from this:

H

·
0 Posts
I like your new Avatar but thought it was a picture of one of your girl friends come to see you. Happy birthday.

H

·
0 Posts
I said "Happy Birthday " as you are an American and it is your birthday as well as mine as all Americans. The Avatar looked like a Viking queen selling something. I have since played the ad and realize it is a PIE salesman. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Oh, I get it now. That's Major Glory from the old Cartoon Network 'toon called The Justice Friends. They were a parody of The Super Friends and were shown in between episodes of Dexter's Laboratory (Dexter is the kid in the ad that says "Major Glory").

1 - 20 of 41 Posts