Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, im looking to change the standard bars on my Bonneville, I need to bring
the grip position back about 3" but keep the rise similar to the standard bars. To cut a long story short a shoulder operation early in the year means i cant keep my arm streched out for too long before i get problems with lack of feeling in my wrist and hand. Having a decent bend in my arm seems to do the trick so can anyone recommend a set of bars that fits the bill? Has anyone fitted Bonneville America bars to a UK bike? Photos and comment would be welcome.Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hello all, im looking to change the standard bars on my Bonneville, I need to bring
the grip position back about 3" but keep the rise similar to the standard bars. To cut a long story short a shoulder operation early in the year means i cant keep my arm streched out for too long before i get problems with lack of feeling in my wrist and hand. Having a decent bend in my arm seems to do the trick so can anyone recommend a set of bars that fits the bill? Has anyone fitted Bonneville America bars to a UK bike? Photos and comment would be welcome.Thanks.
The harley davidson Ventura flat track(HD01). work for me.. rolled back to me almost look nostalgia correct.They do require brake fluid cable replaced http://www.kenma.com.au/ven_hb.html

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts