Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, This probably won't be the biggest project to talk about but I've just got to share my experience. Fitted new bars, swept-back with a 6" rise and they have absolutely transformed the handling of my 2010 Speedy. I can turn, I can maneuver, and I feel so confident now, I can bank over further than 2 degs! And all I paid was £35.00!! Brilliant!
Having said that, i had to re-route the throttle cables, buy a long brake pipe, buy and make up a longer clutch cable (and a spare one cos I don't fully trust my handywork), new grips and new clutch fluid. So, in the end it 's cost me £125.00 but still worth it.
If you're considering a change- Don't hestitate.:smile2:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok, This probably won't be the biggest project to talk about but I've just got to share my experience. Fitted new bars, swept-back with a 6" rise and they have absolutely transformed the handling of my 2010 Speedy. I can turn, I can maneuver, and I feel so confident now, I can bank over further than 2 degs! And all I paid was £35.00!! Brilliant!
Having said that, i had to re-route the throttle cables, buy a long brake pipe, buy and make up a longer clutch cable (and a spare one cos I don't fully trust my handywork), new grips and new clutch fluid. So, in the end it 's cost me £125.00 but still worth it.
If you're considering a change- Don't hestitate.:smile2:
what's that?:|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts