Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a Dane living in Thailand that never before considered a Triumph bike because of extremely high taxes.

Now the taxes have dropped app 40% on certain Triumph bikes so they are suddenly very interesting.

I am considering a Bonneville T100 (Black perhaps?) since I am a grown up man now (52) and don't really want something super fast anymore. A T-100 is app 14.000 US$ which you US guys perhaps find extremely expensive but they were app 22-24k US$ before the tax reduction, so a nice little price drop for us here in Thailand

Last big bike was a 2002 HD Road King that I sold app 4 years ago.

I heard whispers that the red. prices will first be in force in April next year so untill then, I will be stuck with my Honda pcx150 which is okay for city hopping but not highway.

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Sean Patrick.

I must admit that I am also considering the 2015 Kawa Versys 650 as it can be had for app 10K US$. hmm maybe I should not say that here, he-he.

Choosing emotional or rational is the big question now, when finshed working off-shore I will go and check them out and test ride them (not always possilbe) and then make my mind up. If I go for T-100 I am considering the Black one, was tired of all the chrome on the Road King.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts