Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks - Ordered some Hagon 2810’s and springs for my Bonnie about 4 weeks ago. Still no word. Any others have similar experiences? I’m chalking it up to 2020 but thought I’d ask. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
No mine arrived promptly and with great help and support. I would say it has to be due to the Pandemic situation....

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Without knowing where they were ordered from, I’d have to assume Covid related. I ordered some Progressive fork springs a while back and there were delayed a couple of months by pandemic. Damn virus affecting lots of things...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered some from Bellacose on August the 4th, all I get is that they are expecting a "major shipment this week"; that was a week ago.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered some from Bellacose on August the 4th, all I get is that they are expecting a "major shipment this week"; that was a week ago.
Got it. Thanks. My order was on 15 August. So not too far off. I emailed BellaCorse, so we’ll see what they say. I’ll let you know if I hear anything different.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it. Thanks. My order was on 15 August. So not too far off. I emailed BellaCorse, so we’ll see what they say. I’ll let you know if I hear anything different.
Heard back from Bellacorse. They have two very large orders arriving hopefully today. The delivery has been delayed twice. Your order is probably in it and I hope mine is as well.

·
Registered
10,586 Posts
I'm still waiting for a refrigerator that I bought in July. The appliance dealer doesn't even have a guess as to when it's going to show up. That's how it goes these days.

Reactions: Jbaratta
1 - 16 of 16 Posts