Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I installed some Hagon 2810s on my 2022 Street Twin, I went through Bellacorse and Mike was extremely helpful! I decided on 360mm (20mm longer than stock) and they really change the bike. It falls nicely into corners and turns very tightly at slow speeds. I need to put a few more miles on them before I can give a final opinion but the geometry change alone is worth the price in my opinion.

·
Registered
2016 Street Twin
20 Posts
Today I installed some Hagon 2810s on my 2022 Street Twin, I went through Bellacorse and Mike was extremely helpful! I decided on 360mm (20mm longer than stock) and they really change the bike. It falls nicely into corners and turns very tightly at slow speeds. I need to put a few more miles on them before I can give a final opinion but the geometry change alone is worth the price in my opinion. View attachment 756950 View attachment 756951
Hi
I'm considering 2810s for my 2016 ST, I've had enough of bumps going through my back and the bike not turning in very well in the bends.
Do they fit without any changes to the bushing? Also I notice the piston is upside down compared to the stock items?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hi
I'm considering 2810s for my 2016 ST, I've had enough of bumps going through my back and the bike not turning in very well in the bends.
Do they fit without any changes to the bushing? Also I notice the piston is upside down compared to the stock items?
they should come with the bushing that pretty much fit on (if you ordered for your bike)
and thats how they are mounted (with the big Hagon sticker at the top and the dampening adjustment at the bottom)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts