Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I want to lower the handlebars on my TBS (without changing the bars). As far as I can tell, the clamp and risers are all a universal fit on the T3 classics. Can someone please confirm that the unit from a TB or Legend will bolt straight on before I go and order them.

Many many thanks,

Wayne

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Well, I have bolted TBS risers on my '96 T-Bird. However, the T-Bird has rubber isolation dampers on the bottom (at least on the early models), and the TBS bolts up to the triple tree direct. I can't recall if the bottom is flat on the T-Bird risers or not.

·
Read Only
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scot,

Thanks for the info. I decided to go with a different look and ordered some Oberon CNC risers instead. Should compliment the black renthals nicely.

Wayne

·
Read Only
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha Ha Ha :)

Yeah, I've tried loads of bars from vincent straights to curvy western type bars and the renthal low bend street bars are about the best fit for me so far.

I'm gradually getting rid of all the rotting chrome on my bike and replacing it with BLACK, MATT BLACK if possible ;-)

With the exception of tank badge wheels and exhaust of course. Gotta have a bit of bling.

Wayne

1 - 5 of 5 Posts