Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I spent the day at the Barber museum taking all sorts of pictures to share.....with camera number two which is an SLR and takes better pics than my little tank bag camera that I usually use. So I get back to the hotel to load the pics on to the computer and....no cable. Rats!
Left it home? Lost it? No clue. One of those total disconnect, brain fart moments. Back to the little camera tomorrow.

I took the shot above yesterday when I pulled over to check my maps
to make sure I wasn't too lost.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Does your camera have a memory card? If so, just stick the card in your computer and upload your pics from there.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Nice one dwr. I hope you ripped a few pages from that tattered phone book and stuffed them in your tank bag. Makes great toilet paper if you are in a pinch. That's a fact.

Funny thing. When I was riding way up in northern Vermont this past summer, there were lots of phone booths like that with the phones still in them! Why? Because cell reception up there was virtually non-existent.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does your camera have a memory card? If so, just stick the card in your computer and upload your pics from there.
Lefty, you're a genius and I'm an idiot! I checked my laptop and by golly it has a slot for a card. Forgot all about that. Pics coming up but here's an inspirational one for you

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one dwr. I hope you ripped a few pages from that tattered phone book and stuffed them in your tank bag. Makes great toilet paper if you are in a pinch. That's a fact.

Funny thing. When I was riding way up in northern Vermont this past summer, there were lots of phone booths like that with the phones still in them! Why? Because cell reception up there was virtually non-existent.
Ha! Backup TP! Why didn't I think of that! It looks like the weather has made it soft and absorbent too. Interesting about Vermont, I hear the Vermonters do things a bit different up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts