Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have organised a group buy for Triumphrat.net members for the exclusive line of gear by BritishMotorcycleGear.com.

a) Free shipping and 20% off with 10 0rders for the exclusive BMG Line Items.. 10 Items needed*

b) Free shipping and 10% off on the Belstaff Line items.. 10 Items needed.*
(The Belstaff line is exclusive to BMG in North America).
Belstaff are hard to get so BMG would do this when they are in stock.. They have just got in the TT and Mojave Jackets in wax.

c) Free shipping and 15% off on the Sena Line. 10 Items Needed.*

* The 10 items needed refers to the quantities needed to start-up the group-buy. (when 10 members order the selected items the group-buy comes into effect).

Order directly to BritishMotorcycleGear.com quoting the Triumphrat.net Group-Buy. Upon Check-out thru the BMG website there is an ' Additional Information' window where you should indicate the group-buy.. This group-buy will initially run to the end of March 2011.

http://www.britishmotorcyclegear.com/

(disclaimer: Triumphrat.net nor its staff have any financial interest in this group buy)

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
how exactly will this work? Do I have to wait until there are 10 buyers to have the item shipped to me? Or will I pay full price and then be refunded?

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes for each line there will need to be 10 buyers for the discount to kick-in, hopefully the wait won't be long as these are good deals.

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are reliant on the sponsor advising us as we haven't got an actual list on the forum of those members who have ordered.

I'll ask them to see what sort of response they are getting.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Just Placed Order with BMG.com

When placing the order I entered info about the Triumphrat.net Group-Buy in a comments field. There was not a discount or coupon, although I did enter "Triumphrat.net Group-Buy in that field. I got a message saying that no such discount or coupon was listed.

So, I placed the order at full price plus shipping. I got a confirmation email saying they would contact me about my order. I replied to that email asking them to contact me to confirm the discount and free shipping.

I'll let you know how it comes out.

John F
Minneapolis

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been in contact with BMG, the owner is absent at the moment and the store despatch guys are awaiting his return.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Got an email confirming my order w/ 20% discount and free shipping

So far so good. I'll let you know when I receive the gear. Can't wait as riding season is open here in Minneapolis!

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Received Goods - Excellent

I got the discount and free shipping. Great gear. I rode yesterday (27F) and actually got too hot. I'm definitely going to purchase the summer weight jacket from these guys. Great experience as a new customer.

·
Registered
99 Posts
great, I made a purchase for the belstaff mojave - holy expensive jacket but I dig it! Thanks for the discount, I'll let you know if I have any problems.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just found out about the Group Buy today :( Can I still get in on it? I've been drooling over the Belstaff Classic Tourist Trophy for over a year now and have the ca$h! Please help a poor soul looking to save a couple bucks?

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can try to order thru the group-buy to see if BMG will accept your order. You can only try and see their response.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good point. I went ahead and placed my order just now. I'll post back here to let everyone know if I got the group-buy price or not. One of my friends showed up yesterday with his new Belstaff and I was reminded of how amazing these jackets are once again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
BMG honored the group-buy price for me. Just an FYI in case anyone is on the fence. I would act *now* to ensure the discount. The jacket is nothing short of amazing. I will have it forever. Can't wait until it's worn in and truly "mine" :)

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of our Admin is ordering the Belstaff, we've discussed the jacket on the Mod Forum and it certainly is popular. The BMG Montana leather jacket that we feature on Bike of the Month is also a great looking jacket.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts