Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from West Virginia.

I've been riding since age 18. My current main bike is a 2010 Bonneville T-100 with circa 1970 Hungarian Duna sidecar. My solo bike is a 2003 Suzuki SV1000S.

For years, I restored old Brit bikes, mostly BSAs and Nortons. I sold my last two about a year ago (1975 Norton Commando and 1969 BSA Firebird Scrambler). I've had about 20 bikes over the years, I'll try to remember a few: Honda Dream, Honda CB400SS, Honda Rebel, Kawasaki H2, Yamaha Virago, multiple Nortons, multiple BSAs, Kawasaki KZ-750, Kawasaki EN-450, too many others to remember.

Since earlier bike-centric years, I'm now married and have small children. Riding time is therefore significantly less. I ride my combo about once or twice a month. I've only ridden the SV once this year. Honestly, too infrequently to justify garage space. I am however thinking of replacing it, with something that may get the passion flowing again: Triton with modernized featherbed-style frame, Hinckley Bonneville parts, and of course Manx-style tank/seat/etc. I will post about this later in the appropriate forum.

Other interests include travel, food/drink, old tube radios, records, cars (daily driver Subaru WRX). OK, that's all BS. My interests are gymnastics, ballet, soccer, adventure club, homework, sleep-overs, etc, etc, etc.

I look forward to making friends and sharing knowledge and of course having a good time here.

Adam

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts