Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks!
Im new to the Triumph world, and thought I’d stop by to see what I can find out! Currently riding an Electra Glide, but have owned Suzuki’s, Yamaha’s, and Honda’s. My SIL just purchased a T100 and when I saw the pic, I knew that was going to be my next bike. I’ll probably keep the Harley, but I’m looking for something that’s a little smaller for running around town, and at 66, a little lighter to deal with! Look forward to a new adventure.

·
Super Moderator
2,261 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/classifieds-rules.578169/

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, very much! Already doing that 🙂. Figured I’d do a little homework before firing off all kinds of questions. Have my eye on a 2014 T100 at the moment. I think that would suit me just fine. My local dealer has none in stock. At the end of the day, I really like the looks of the Bonnie!!!

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Hey Yohawk! I have a 2014 T100. Here's a picture of it. Go to the Twin Talk section of this forum and you'll find all sorts of helpful information and people. I searched patiently for several months before finding this used 2014; it had 1,227 miles on it when I bought it in 2018. Got it for $6,500. It was the exact version I was looking for. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hampton Roads! By way of the USN!
I'm in Richmond. I'm not sure who the dealer is down there. We rent down there, but getting ready to ditch it. We have a great dealer up here, motorichmond. When I was looking for used a few months back, I didn't see much down here. I have a 2015, pretty much the same. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey!
i wouldn’t rent down here either! LOL! we do have a local dealer, but the only Bonnie in stock is a Speed Twin and my eye runs to the T100. I was going to run out to Richmond this weekend to look as they have a few in stock. Found a used one locally that I thought might be worth a look. Waiting to hear back now. If not, I’ll make the run out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Lol, my wife works in Norfolk, and I can work anywhere, so we rent in VA Beach. Trying to save some money, but the beach has been great. We're on the bay. Chelsea and Erica at Moto are awesome, Its a great shop. Do be forewarned that they are requiring masks. They have several T100s around. Mine was on consignment there.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Used to spend a lot of time there back in the 80’s. Great fishing at the Lesner Bridge and up in the flats.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm just past the east end of the Lesner Bridge.. If you know where Pleasure House Brewing used to be up until a month or two ago, that's my street.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Gotcha. I'm right up the street from HK and Bouy 44, but the bike is up here in richmond. Don't really see me bringing it down, especially if we get out of our lease.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm just past the east end of the Lesner Bridge.. If you know where Pleasure House Brewing used to be up until a month or two ago, that's my street.
Sure do....sorry to see them go. Been a few others that didn't make it through this Covid mess. Sad.....

·
Registered
197 Posts
PHB is still open. They moved to the old post office on Pleasure House Road between Shore and Northampton.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Yohawk! I have a 2014 T100. Here's a picture of it. Go to the Twin Talk section of this forum and you'll find all sorts of helpful information and people. I searched patiently for several months before finding this 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf used 2014; it had 1,227 miles on it when I bought it in 2018. Got it for $6,500. It was the exact version I was looking for. Good luck with your search!
View attachment 729348
but I’m looking for something that’s a little smaller for running around town, and at 66, a little lighter to deal with! Look forward to a new adventure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts