Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm 2 weeks into owning a 2008 fusion white speed triple. It came with a gear indicator, a wind screen, some sort of relay tying the turn indicators to the brake switch such that they blink when I hit the brakes, and some protection including frame sliders, axle sliders, and some bits of metal bolted to the engine.

She's got under 7000 miles on her. I got her for a great price and I couldn't be happier.

I've bought a chin fairing from a different forum which I have yet to install. I'm still looking to pick up a seat cowl, and I'm looking into some means of keeping my hands warm in cold weather, whether it's heated grips, or hand guards I haven't decided.

The oil and brake fluid are both still clean. Any thoughts on anything else I should be checking?

Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have never had luck keeping my hands warm during the winter months, thick gloves bug me and i have never installed heated grips, seems like it would do the trick....Welcome BTW

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Enjoy her NOW before the rain and cold get here. You are in a wonderful spot to enjoy such a bike (Ex-Brevard myself).
i'll be around in the Spring, so if you see an antique on an antique (me on my old Sprint Executive), give a wave!

Derswede

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome everybody - sadly, I no longer lie in Asheville (I'm now down in Raleigh.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts