Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks ! My name is Mario and I bought a '04 Daytona 600 a couple of weeks ago. At first I was hesitant to buy it because I have never seen a Triumph "in person" and I have no reference of the bike's behaviour or handling, but the seller (who is a good friend of mine) said "try it" and after a few blocks I felt that I had to get that black, furious machine. Now comes the hard work of putting it on pristine condition because somehow the guy that sold it to my friend just let it down, but I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy this babe for many years.

Ride on !!

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Nice bike, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Bienvenido!! Cuidate si esta en el DF con los Chilangos....son locos en las calles! Con el polvo y otras cosas en las calles, debe matener llantes buenas por traccion. Suerte y informanos de las condicciones para manejar en Mexico.

Saludos;
Derswede

·
Premium Member
7,256 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...I spent 7 days riding in Sonora, Mexico in February. I had a fantastic time and I am planning on returning for a much longer ride in late September/October. I'm curious where you are located...

Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Forum...I spent 7 days riding in Sonora, Mexico in February. I had a fantastic time and I am planning on returning for a much longer ride in late September/October. I'm curious where you are located...

Bob
Hi Bob. I'm in Ciudad Juarez, which is next to El Paso Tx. We have a big motorcycle community here and many clubs: Choppers, cruisers, stunts, etc. Hope you can come by some day.

Just check a couple of pics of the "Juarez Biker Fest" realized in March

Good ride !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bienvenido!! Cuidate si esta en el DF con los Chilangos....son locos en las calles! Con el polvo y otras cosas en las calles, debe matener llantes buenas por traccion. Suerte y informanos de las condicciones para manejar en Mexico.

Saludos;
Derswede
Saludos amigo ! Estamos en Juarez, bastante lejos de los chilangos jaja

1 - 7 of 7 Posts