Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been browsing your forum for the past year and a half since buying a 2005 Daytona 955i as my reintroduction to motorcycling after more than 10 years absence. It was an impulse buy after wandering into a local bike dealer, just for a browse. I spotted this smart looking yellow Triumph sports bike and had been drooling over it for a few minutes when the sales person saw me and suggested I have a test ride. Well, I wasn't for giving it back afterwards! So, now I'm enjoying riding it as often as possible.

Cheers,
Rab

:grin2:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My previous Triumph was an all black, '04 Daytona 955i SE, one of my all time favorites (since the mid 60s). That bike made the most AWESOME SOUND of any motorcycle on the planet (race bikes included). How do you like yours?

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Daytona is an awesome machine. Do you have any photos of yours? Show us your new beauty!

Introduce yourself in the Daytona Deliberations forum to connect with other Daytona riders. Post photos of your 955i there and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/daytona-deliberations/

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts