Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I vote for this thread and the Pedicure thread as my two all time favorites ... in January. Ironing forum:kick You gotta love that.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I like to think that the men on this forum are different from ordinary men...we obviously have superior tastes in motorcycles...that we are the mechanically adept, the project finishers, the men who make good decisions and have balance in our lives...BUT, I'm sure each of us has a buddy or 2 who is the chronic dumba$$. The guy who insists he can fix the lawnmower, takes it apart, and then can't mow the lawn for the whole summer (wait, maybe that's not a dumb idea...). The guy who "gets a great deal" on someone else's basketcase, spends a fortune on custom parts, only to see it moulder in a corner somewhere while he starts another never to finish project.
Maybe she is dating that guy.
Maybe she likes him overall, the sex is good, and she is willing to overlook the bad and try and help him along on his path to manhood.
and in 2011, I don't think that being husband and wife is a requirement for living together, making decisions together, and having a life together, with all the co-mingling that entails.

That said, it was still a funny reply, even if the guy in the reply has some issues...

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
ha.

not likely.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts