Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone able to attend had a good time at Triumph in the Rockies in Montrose!

The Red Arrow Inn was very accommodating. They had a covered canopy with a grill and outdoor kitchen for our use. They set up a bike wash station and just a very pleasant group to work with.

Camp Robber provided great food and friendly, professional service. I heard one person comment that "the brisket is like candy". Again, very easy to work with.

Chef Tomas took care of the grilling on Friday night (and Sunday night too, I'm sure).

My lovely wife Erica, and our good friend Cari did a lot of work to haul all of the stuff down there, get set up, tear down, etc...

Great riding in the area, and great company. If you didn't make it this year, you missed out. Plan on next year, which will be the 15th annual.

In the meantime, COME ON TRIUMPHS IN TAOS!

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Sara and I would definitely like to thank Erica, Cari, Tomas and of course yourself, for taking care of us on Friday, despite our late arrival and also for leaving behind some good eats for the stragglers on Sunday!

Looking forward already to the 15th annual event!

See you in TAOS! Lets make this a great 6th!!

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
Yep, it was a great weekend in Montrose for Triumph In The Rockies. One of best attended to date I think. A lot of new faces and motorcycles along with the usual slugs that show up every year...;)

The Red Arrow did a super job...even baking us some fresh cookies for dessert for us holdovers Sunday night as Tomas grilled up the leftover brats and burgers.

Next up is Triumphs In Taos!!!!

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts