Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome day in West Central Florida today. Cool temps this morning made for great riding weather, and of course riding on a Tiger made it even better. After this week needed a ride to clear the cobwebs from my brain (plus reduce the stress). Orange trees are starting to bloom so got the added bonus of the sweet smell of orange blossoms as I rode past groves of trees.

On a very sad note I needed to ride badly after Friday. My wife's boss (who is also a good friend) passed away Friday after giving birth to her first child. Totally unexpected. The baby is fine but mom had a stroke, why we don't know details yet. Everything was fine during pregnancy, no known health issues.

So folks, enjoy every ride, and every moment with the ones you love, cause this moment could be your last.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
RT,

Something unexpected like that really makes you realise how short life can be, and how important it is to love life, and love your own :)

I've been out every day this week on Tiger. Northern England and Southern Scotland are such beautiful places, with twisty flowing roads to die for (no pun intended).

Enjoy life :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
So folks, enjoy every ride, and every moment with the ones you love, cause this moment could be your last.[Quote by RT]

+ 1 to that.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Pass on our condolences. That is a truly awful thing to happen. You can never tell, can you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts