Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It handles very well, they are Bridgestone ax41's, and unlike other knobbly's I've used in the past they don't seem to squirm when your banking in corners, if you go on YouTube there are loads of reviews for them, they also do a road version the a41, i'm gonna try those next, I only went for the knobbly's because they were on offer direct from bridgestone through work all thou I have done a bit of off road in wales with the lads from work it was a great day out.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was only a few weeks ago early February and it was around the Ellan Valley reservoir in wales, believe it or not it wasn't that cold, I was well wrapped up in my gear but took some of it off in the afternoon as I was too warm, and a massive bonus for us it stayed dry no rain at all.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
it was only a few weeks ago early February and it was around the Ellan Valley reservoir in wales, believe it or not it wasn't that cold, I was well wrapped up in my gear but took some of it off in the afternoon as I was too warm, and a massive bonus for us it stayed dry no rain at all.
Hard core, good to see. I'm a fair weather camper now......brrrr !! :confused:

And when I manage to find a VW Transporter LWB 4motion in grey, with a diff-lock, to turn into a day van, I'll be even more fair weather !! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts