Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Its quite simply that 'can do' attitude the driver showed that makes Aussies unique. I mean sure, he's had a couple of beers, but still has his job to complete.
NSW is in the grips of serious bushfires and no doubt he'd been out fighting fires all morning before embarking on his next task of delivering the kiddies home safely from school. A beer or two between jobs is customary here. Case will be promptly dismissed...

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Case will be promptly dismissed...
Actually it wasn't, I beleive, apart from the fine/jail term, he has been stamped "never to drive a bus again", perhaps he'll also lose his driver's license as well.

No sympathy, and no Bucket doesn't drive a school bus, he's too short to reach the pedals!

Ducking.....

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2006-11-22 20:46, Triple_Rider wrote:
Thirteen times the legal limit!? :eek: What's the limit there .02?
It is for a school bus driver.

If it was Legman he would just put his feet through the floor and drive it like Fred Flintstone :-D

·
Registered
979 Posts
No sympathy, and no Bucket doesn't drive a school bus, he's too short to reach the pedals!

Ducking.....

Mick :cool:
[/quote]
Yes i am too short to reach the pedals,even the leprechauns are picking on me. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
On 2006-11-22 20:46, Triple_Rider wrote:
Thirteen times the legal limit!? :eek: What's the limit there .02?
The limit for bus drivers is .02.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
BTW we been kicking pommy arse today Limey.......

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On 2006-11-23 04:50, Legman wrote:
BTW we been kicking pommy arse today Limey.......
what yer tring to do, tenderize it before you kiss it :-D :-D

·
Registered
700 Posts
Doesn't it seem like someone should be dead when they're at 13 times the limit? 13 times any limit should so far past any extrme that something terrible should ahppen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts