Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got it Saturday, first green one in the country.
Got a hugger, seat cowl, and Micron cans with it.
What a beast!!
Love it.
The gear change is'nt that positive, but guess it will get better, and the fuel light keeps coming on early, within 100 -120 km of fill.
Anyone else have that problem from new?
What are you getting per tank before the light comes on?

[ This message was edited by: Mulcahey on 2007-01-28 13:31 ]

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome mulcahey to the loonie bin.Love that green,sweet.I get about 225 km's before my fuel light comes on.That's with the Arrow aftermarket tune.Ride on. :hammer:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
That's what I get about 120 kms to the tank, but again I don't fill to the brim. Also Wayne's tune in there.............somewhere.......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I go to fill it after the lights on, it takes not much, and to me seems well over half full.
Mind you, I've only ridden it 2 days and done a couple hundred km.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
It takes 4.75 us gal. My light comes on at 130mi. taking 3.5 gal us to fill her up. if I spnk her the light comes on at about 90 miles :-D

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nice bike! Good luck with it.
How about a picture from the side so we can get a better look at the Microns on it.

·
Registered
Joh Bloor Special
1,408 Posts
Looking good Mulcahy.

Mine gets 195 - 200k before the light comes on and take 13 litres to refill at that point. Thats around 15 - 15.3 km/litre

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great colour Mul and welcome to the clan. With regards to the light mine from time to time comes on early but sorts itself out after a few minutes. Just remember to pull in to a servo around 200 k's and you will be right. If it is still playing up after a week or so then take it in to get looked at. All the best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts