Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Pazzos this weekend. I haven't installed them yet. I got the Black longs with gold adjusters. I got them at teh Long Beach Motorcycle show for $145. I forgot his card at home, but he said that he would offer them for that price if you called him and asked him for the Long Beach show price and saw it here. If you are interested, PM me, and I can give his number when I get home. He is based in Oxnard, CA so anyone in CA would pay tax. Also he says he always has about $18,000 worth of inventory in stock, and said if was out of stock for these, he can get them in a few days.

When I get them on, I will post pics.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
You'll love 'em. Be sure to adjust all the slack out of the clutch cable or you will not be able to use them properly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wanna know why they aren't on yet. C'mon man, you're letting me down. :)

and like he said.... You'll love em.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I know. But had more precedent tasks to do before I could get to these. You just have to do things the wife needs done, so I can buy or do things for the bike or car. A little give and take. :razz:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
I put some shorties on the Bonneville as well. I do like the long handles for the "touring" aspect of the Daytona, Since the levers are the same between both bike, I may try the shorties on the 955i this spring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts