Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Are Twinpower USA linked to Triumph Twin Power in the UK or are they just ripping of their idea of downloadable tunes, or worse still the data itself? Surely the download is available in the USA from TTP?

·
30,048 Posts
:dunno

Never heard of them. A google search shows this thread (and a dentists drill called "twin power" :eek:). Maybe the OP just means Triumph Performance USA?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
excuse the rookie mistake, guess i was excited!!! triumph performance USA as forchetto noted is what i meant. it should be easier to deal here in the USA where some of us live. as stated they e-mailed a reply EFI tunes are comming SOON! i would suspect breathe as well as other upgrades to be included i HOPE!!! i am still learning THANKS to this great forum and its informed members, my first EFI bike and first bonnie since my T120R, love the easy handling mag wheel bonnie and lack of 70's vibrations although some ladies may disagree!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
If you are after a REALLY good tune for your bike, go to TTP. Keep in mind that Tunes are downloaded - i.e. it doesn't matter where you live! Take a look at this forums - there are many of your fellow Americans running TTP tunes.

I live in Canada and have ordered my ECU cable from TTP in the UK and have just ordered a Breathe and DNA filter too. TTP ship immediately and delivery takes around a week, regular mail. I can also say they are a lot easier to deal with than most US based suppliers and Mike's (PieMan) customer service is first rate. Give TTP a try!

excuse the rookie mistake, guess i was excited!!! triumph performance USA as forchetto noted is what i meant. it should be easier to deal here in the USA where some of us live. as stated they e-mailed a reply EFI tunes are comming SOON! i would suspect breathe as well as other upgrades to be included i HOPE!!! i am still learning THANKS to this great forum and its informed members, my first EFI bike and first bonnie since my T120R, love the easy handling mag wheel bonnie and lack of 70's vibrations although some ladies may disagree!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts