Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
£150 with £450 F+T XS. Includes legal/foreign travel/pillion/third party cover on other bikes.
2006 S3. I am a 34yr old doctor, have 8yrs NCB and it is kept in a garage with no immobiliser in South West London/Surrey.
Was £160 Last year.

I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Try them: Express Insurance 0121 3867700

·
Registered
341 Posts
:(, just this morning re-insured mine, £300 Fully Comp, £200 excess, this includes my crown jewel my 76 GT750 which has an excess of just £25, Carole Nash, it does include breakdown cover, which when I do 4,000 miles a year on the Kettle, I have been known to need it LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I paid £430 FC last year, 43yr old with clean licence, no NCB, bike kept in locked, alarmed garage, immobiliser/alarm, ground anchor and a chain round each wheel. Got my renewal through last week.... £682 inc 1 yr NCB and XS up by £250!!!:mad:
Best quote I can get is £242 FC with Bikesure but that's with £900 XS. With £250 XS I can get it for £387.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is it a good deal?

If it was offered to me I'd bite the arm off whoever's offering!
My renewal came through just shy of £600. I've since knocked a ton off gathering quotes but I still reckon I can go cheaper.
I hate insurers. Robbing effing barstewards! :mad:
That's with 3 points, 3 yrs NCB, 28 years old, alarmed, garaged, chained and anchored on 2007 speed trip.

Just found that Express insurance site, I'll give that one a go too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts