Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I’m staying w/ spokes and desperately wanting to mount some better calipers. Everything I see is typically the 3-pot conversion for single sided caliper and rotor.
Don’t have the Jack for Beringer brakes.
Many others have the 90mm fork legs which make fitting easy.

Had I not a fortune in my TBS suspension Id swap them out. Not a viable option

Does anyone have a source for a caliper bracket to fit a brembo to the 80mm fork legs found on 03’ TBS for BOTH SIDES?

Even one would give me a pattern to invert for the opposite side I guess.

Surely I can fit some kind of 4-pot and clear the spokes??

I will be adding floating rotors from whatever diameter is needed.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Crickets... Not sure where everyone has gone these days, I’d like to think they are riding instead of couch surfing and trolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I was planning on fitting the 4 pot Brembos to my TBS but the only place i know that made the brackets for this mod was Bull-SC which seems to have ceased business as I have had no response from them from the many emails I have sent. I looked at getting some made but without proper CNC machined parts, it was going to look very much like a home made job so binned that idea.
I have gone down the Nissin 3 pot caliper route instead and am very pleased with the increased braking performance they give.
Best of luck with the Brembo conversion, sorry I cannot be of any help to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts