Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have run across a couple of Givi A760 & A770 posts but I was just wanting to find out how these perform for their owners. My T-100 countinues to morf into a sport tourer and I am really pleased with the bike in that regard so far. I also prefer a naked bike but I can't see even commuting 300 miles a week without something let alone some fairly ambitious weekenders. I have seen a few pics on this forum and if those guys would give some insight it would be much appreciated. It's just a shame that the Parabellum Scout is priced so high because that is the best desighned unit out there but ouch! that shure could upgrade a bunch of other stuff for sure. I don't want a Concours, FJR, FXR, FLT, ST1300 or anything else for that matter mainly because they just don't do it for me the same way a Bonnie does. I'm just doing a little refinement for my needs and so far this bike has raised a few eyebrows and really suprised alot of fellow riders at how versitile and capable this bike really is. Thanks alot. Ride safe

·
Registered
455 Posts
After seeing a Scout up close in person .

I would in a heartbeat get one for my bike if it would fit and never look back .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts