Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've sent him a PM through triumphrat, and sent him an email to his address on his website. No response. How do I get in contact whit this fellow? Smoke singnals?!

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Can you play a Didgeridoo? :-D

·
Registered
899 Posts
There is a thread on the S3 forum with him and he really isn't doing any Triumph stuff anymore, according to him. He said his plan is to finish the 1050 stuff he started, but in his spare time, which could mean ??????? He actually offered to sell anyone his molds for the T595 series of parts. I've been wanting a list of Daytona stuff and have not gotten a reply from him either. I gave up on the idea of getting any of his carbon goodies for my 955 and will just have to do without it. I just wish there was someone in the states that produced the parts he did and had the quality I've heard he had. I even inquired if he had anything on the shelf I could buy and still didn't get an answer. I do know he has said he is very busy doing his main line work, good luck.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys. Well, I'll hvae to go for another version. I'm looking for a really slim carbon hugger for my 955i that doesn't cover the sides of the wheel. Having a lot of trouble finding one. Closest I can find is a plastic version with c/f patterning on it, but it's not ideal. Looks like I'll be going for that :(

Thanks for your help guys!

·
Registered
828 Posts
hey Steve....thanks for keeping up with us boneheads...i know WE all want what WE want....when WE want it. I'm no exception... i guess that everyone here just sees your stuff and lusts after it like me too....just tell them this isn't your first line of business. i know you are a cool dude, but it CAN appear that you are only in business for Triumphs, you do this on the side...its hard to meet demand when you cant spend all your time on just our stuff... anyway i wish it were different but ya gotta make a living doing what you want and what makes the most amount of money...good luck on the rest of your endeavors...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry Steve, I took the original post at face value and offered an alternative.

You know that I'm happy with your stuff, it's a class act.

I'm relieved to see that you're still around and still able to supply your incredible product.

Regards,

Linz :-D

·
Registered
899 Posts
I got an email from Steve with prices for the stuff I want, so it looks like my 06 will have the best after all. Must be tough to be in such demand. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts