Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike of the month time is upon us again, and I happened to notice this time 'round... :p

There is a beautiful, orange T309 Speed Triple in the running this month, what say we all get behind it? :D

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
826 Posts
cant seem to vote yet?
anyway, seeing as there werent the maximum of 10 entries yet, i decided to add my t3 too!
sorry to give you some t3 competition mot, but atleast the t3 team is out in force this month!

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
More T3's the better as far as I'm concerned, Longroadhome fought our corner last month, I've only really done it to keep the T3 boys in the frame ;-)

To be honest when I vote I'll vote for the best bike there, there have been some cracking machinery previously !

PS thanks for your support Kit ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Oh if MOT's bike is up there I know where my vote will be going...

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Lets load it up with T3s. Then vote the motley bike. :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Voting is now open on the right side of the Home page. A few T3s in there including a certain Fireball Orange one that I have always found inspiring. Let's gat a T3 up ahead of those Twins that win every month!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mot's, ya got my vote. Not wanting to sound like to much of a suck hole here, but its a great example of the breed, and your website has been an excellent resource. The forums are great, especially when discussing the new and unusual, but having everything laid out by one writer always makes searching for information easier.

Its a shame I can only vote once, the other T3's are also very nice examples of the rare versions, next time around you guys would definately have my vote. Hopefully a few months or, god forbid, years from now I'll have my own to enter into the running. Just a regular 95 S3, but maybe it'll stand out from the pack in its own ways.

Good luck to all!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Mot....having admired your bike pics on the forum since I joined recently, after buying my New To Me Trident 750, you have my vote.
Good luck...you deserve to win mate.
Roger

·
Registered
196 Posts
You have my vote Mot. Big up the SE massive. Innit. I think that's what the kids are saying on the facetube blueberry devices.

·
Registered
282 Posts
C'mon T3 riders! MoT's S3 is soo close to winning the BOTM comp. A couple more votes from here could get it over the line. If you haven't voted already do so asap.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just had a look at the poll status...and Mot is joint first right now on 39, with 80HP Bonnie, and another bike close behind with 37.

YOUR MOT NEEDS YOU....LOL, but seriously...go vote for a great looking bike;);)

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Just had a look at the poll status...and Mot is joint first right now on 39, with 80HP Bonnie, and another bike close behind with 37.

YOUR MOT NEEDS YOU....LOL, but seriously...go vote for a great looking bike;);)
+++++++1

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bump!
Just a day left to vote and Mot needs 12 votes to take the lead. If yoou haven't done so already - Vote now!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Next time maybe MOT

Well I see that MOT came second........IMHO, u woz robbed MOT!

Never mind, maybe next time

1 - 20 of 33 Posts