Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
Obviously not a motor officer.

Say what ya will about their bike handling skills, but I would NOT mess with the German cops.

The video's a hoot, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
too funny!!!
years ago I had a chase with a kid on a dirt bike(on the road). He shot thru a breezeway of a house and into the woods. The kid then hid the bike and then himself. I found the bike and yelled out loud to the woods like an idiot. Then I kicked it over and yelled"thats ok- Igot your bike!" I road it accross the field after a wheelie- got back to the cruiser and hopped of and let it fall. Tow truck driver came put a winch on it and dragged it sideways up on to the roll back. Kid's older brother brought him in the next day.
Morale= DONT FUQ with da POlice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
On 2006-12-08 23:58, jimmydean wrote:
too funny!!!
years ago I had a chase with a kid on a dirt bike(on the road). He shot thru a breezeway of a house and into the woods. The kid then hid the bike and then himself. I found the bike and yelled out loud to the woods like an idiot. Then I kicked it over and yelled"thats ok- Igot your bike!" I road it accross the field after a wheelie- got back to the cruiser and hopped of and let it fall. Tow truck driver came put a winch on it and dragged it sideways up on to the roll back. Kid's older brother brought him in the next day.
Morale= DONT FUQ with da POlice.

I towed a kids bike for pulling a wheelie right in front of me. I had all the lights on, I mean it was a full disco, and the kid ripped one off right in front of me. So I showed him how fast my unmarked Camaro would go to catch him. And just how fast I could get a tow truck there to haul it away. Oh, and he got to walk home and tell his buddy his bike was at the impound... That was a good day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
On 2006-12-16 23:59, HooliganJ wrote:
On 2006-12-08 23:58, jimmydean wrote:
too funny!!!
years ago I had a chase with a kid on a dirt bike(on the road). He shot thru a breezeway of a house and into the woods. The kid then hid the bike and then himself. I found the bike and yelled out loud to the woods like an idiot. Then I kicked it over and yelled"thats ok- Igot your bike!" I road it accross the field after a wheelie- got back to the cruiser and hopped of and let it fall. Tow truck driver came put a winch on it and dragged it sideways up on to the roll back. Kid's older brother brought him in the next day.
Morale= DONT FUQ with da POlice.

I towed a kids bike for pulling a wheelie right in front of me. I had all the lights on, I mean it was a full disco, and the kid ripped one off right in front of me. So I showed him how fast my unmarked Camaro would go to catch him. And just how fast I could get a tow truck there to haul it away. Oh, and he got to walk home and tell his buddy his bike was at the impound... That was a good day.
yeah i'm sure that was a great day for him, who doesn't love paying all the charges associated with an impounded vehicle, what song did you disco dance to? i bet he's thankfull, probably saved him from wrecking his bike, i'm sure that's how he looks at,, thank god we have you to save ourselves from us. i mean, all those wheelies,,, horrible for society, i mean, we can't just have people running around on one wheel, it would tear the entire fabric of society apart, i mean it's only one small step from wheelies to rape and pillage, it's a gateway crime. if you really think about it,, every wheelie you ticket or arrest or impound for is probably preventing someone from making that next step to armed robbery, or a driveby, or embezelment, or trafficing, or those dudes at enron, bet they were wheelying all over the place before they ***** over 30000 people, or rape, or all those other silly crimes that police don't seem to be able to spend any time on.

[ This message was edited by: jrussell6 on 2006-12-17 00:38 ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Actualy this cop was not cofiscating it intentionaly but was checking out the ilegal modifications made to the bike which are not to be done there. This is an old vid that I watched sometime ago with english subtitles. The owner is showing him how to start the bike then he gets on and looses control...priceless!sean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
On 2006-12-17 00:35, jrussell6 wrote:

i bet he's thankfull, probably saved him from wrecking his bike, i'm sure that's how he looks at,, thank god we have you to save ourselves from us.
I really don't care how he looked at it. He lived for one more day and someone else didn't have to deal with the sight of this kid spattering himself all over the road.

Do I enjoy my job, I do. My job is to enforce traffic law, and that is what I do. ripping off a wheelie is fine, just do it in an appropriate place. not a busy street right infront of the police covering another traffic accident. Not smart.

As long as there are people and laws, cops will be needed and hated by many. It is the way things are. Ride how you want, and where you want. Just remember riding like that on a public street or highway has an added risk.

Lastly, I didn't just save him from himself, but saved you and every other person on the road that day from him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,971 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder if Jr's last encounter with the police involved a wooden plunger handle. :-D :hammer:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top