Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Volker and I live in Broome Western Australia about 2100 Kilometers from the nearest main city in Australia. It's the North west Corner of Australia very hot and arid with a climate that makes for good riding most of the year if you don't mind the heat. One morning going to the Markets I happened to see this big red monster bike and was totally blown away, I met the owner and couldn't stop raving about his bike, which he had already rode most of the way around Australia.
Now I want one and can't wait to get into the big smoke to pick one up.
Triumphrat.net has been excellent I'm glad that I found such a site with so many people with so much in common.
I'm looking forward to being in the Triumph family
and reading so many interesting articles

regards Volker

[*]null

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome Volker, hope you get your Rocket soon cuz its way too much fun to miss out on any longer than absolutely necessary!!!! :-D

·
Registered
270 Posts
mate its a great bike....as long as it doesnt blow itself apart in the thrust bearing or gearbox department

·
Registered
45 Posts
Volker,

You'll find that a lot of heat comes off the engine, especially the right hand side where the 'zorsts are.

But it's only a problem when you're stopped in traffic.

I guess the only heavy traffic you get in Broome is when a cyclone is coming and everyone heads to the Bottle-o to stock up for the cyclone party?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks sicknick, ha! you're right been through a few cyclone parties as long as you get there before 3pm all is jake.

The best bit is the season's not over yet!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts