Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day folks, the name's Jean-Claude,french boofhead who's been living in Oz for 10 years or so.I currently own an 05 speed triple and a 2010 Tiger (start flaming:p). I could read on another thread that was redundant:confused: well maybe..But from my point of view these are two really different bikes. I use to have a CBR blackbird that i changed for the speedy,but don't see myself doing 1000ks on it, that's why i also bought the tiger better riding position IMO, higher bars and lower pegs maybe but my body doesn't feel like i've been ran over by a raod train after long trips.
A freind of mine, the wolf( hey mate what do ya think of my username :D) ask me why 2 bikes? Hey what kind of dodgy excuse do you what to hear:biglaugh

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Two Triumphs is a good start... :D
Hey mate good to hear from ya again,i'm formaly jclaude from cbrxx.com.I was a bit sad to let the bird go but couldn't afford to keep her neither have the room in the shed,i just start to get over my emotion:(

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
The bird is a wonderful bike for most things, but I never seem to have any functioning brain cells when on mine. I ride my Speedy when I don't want tickets, and I don't want to risk my life, and I don't want to have blurred vision. But when I do...I ride my bird. :D

Glad you're here on TRATnet old friend! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts