Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Gauge readout

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  TT600n00b 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone could tell me how to switch the temp. readout on my 2001 tt600 to degrees F... Right now its reading in degrees C... Or if it can be switched? Thanks!

#2 ·
Hey Mod, how about a Sticky...

At the odometer setting (the one that shows your total miles you have on the bike) press and hold the "select" button for about 8 seconds. MPH goes first to KPH. Press and hold again and your radiator setting goes from F to C. Press and hold again, C stays put and KPH changes back to MPH. Press and hold again and you're back to MPH and F

#8 ·
So, I tried to change my gauge readout, and was unable. I have the bike in neutral, engine off, and ODO on the readout. I can hold the Reset button forever and it doesn't change. I noticed that when I initially power up the bike the display does the 'lamp test' and only shows MPH and C. Does everyone elses bikes show MPH/KPH and C/F? It's not too crazy that my bike runs in C, but it'd be nice to see a F readout. Lemme know any ideas, guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.