Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if you guys will be able to help me, but I will give it a shot anyway. :)

I am looking for a gauge cluster for my Trophy and am wondering if a Speed Triple cluster (around 95 model) will connect up. I am pretty far from any Triumph shop, and have no way of testing out any parts before I buy them, so I am hoping some on here knows something.

I was originally going with a Trident cluster but have been looking for almost two years now with no luck. :(

Anyway, here is the project, just need a headlight and the gauges.
2000 Trophy 1200, stripped and lowered 2 inches.

Thanks for the time!

Josh

·
Registered
826 Posts
all of the t3 generation clocks should have the same mount, it just differs what its mounted to. mine, beaing a daytona is mounted to the fairing bracket.none faired models i think are bolted to the top yolk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not so much worried as far as mounting goes, that can always be fabbed, but the thing I am concerned about is whether or not I will actually be able to connect the gauges, and if they will work.

Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That really does help. I had missed out on a set of trident gauges here because I thought i had my thread notification on but didnt. :(

Oh well, this open up my options a bit. Thanks for the info. Now just to find something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts