Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G,day Folks.
I'm new to the forum tho I have had my Bonnie for going on 50,000K.Love that thing!
Just fitted Ikon suspension both ends,rides and handles like never before.It must have been too much of a shock for the old girl as she has decided to have a rest and despark the coil.
Regards to all.Macca.
:sad:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome along Macca - there are plenty of good folk on here so jump in when you feel like it. Good to have another Queenslander on the board as well! Is your 90S a goer?

Cheers,

Russ

·
Registered
711 Posts
Macca, welcome. You have a great group of mates from down under on these boards. Check the posts on the Sprint and S3 groups for some more riders from your area.

Good luck on getting Bonnie sorted in short order.

Cheers,
BobW :chug:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Macca,

Glad to have ya.

I meet a lot of "mates" at a beach bar in the Philippines. We have a great time even though their accent makes me miss some of the words at times. Good people.

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

Bob

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
Now one week and no coil as yet.
Yeah Russ,The R90s is a restoration in progress,all moving parts checked/replaced where necessary.Full paint job,looks dead set original.If I stop playing with the Bonnie I could eventually finish it.The BM was purchased in England (by a mate)for 2180.79PS ,with Krauser panniers and black crash bars.Gus Kuhn Motors could have sold him a new T140 Bonnie for 918PS or a Norton Mk111 Interstate at 1.021PS.
I wonder why he picked the BM.
Regards to all. Macca

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Macca!

Good to see you finally got the computer sorted out.

Now all we need is for you to get the bonnie sorted, me to start walking again, then we can meet somewhere and go for rides again!!!

Anyway, welcome aboard mate and have a merry christmas and happy new year if I don't hear from you before then

john :-D

·
Registered
679 Posts
On 2006-12-16 18:42, hkt100 wrote:
Lived in Lithgow more than 30 years ago and went to Lone Pine Ave Primary School. Is it still there?
I don't think so. I didn't know there was a school there. I will go and have a look later.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
G'day Doc.
I ended up (much to my disgust)with a Triumph coil.
I bought a after market coil that didn't fix the problem so I gave up in disgust and trailered the bike to the Dealer.
The two coils, old and new,were both stuffed.Third time lucky and I"m back on the road again.$445.54Aus. poorer but lots wiser.
Macca.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
G'day John,
I hope that leg is still doing OK.Stay well!
The Bonnie is all go again.
Happy Xmas to all,I will get up to see you in the new year.
Macca,

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
G'day John,
I hope that leg is still doing OK.Stay well!
The Bonnie is all go again.
Happy Xmas to all,I will get up to see you in the new year.
Macca,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.