Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped them an email today as to when the orders would be shipping. Reply is below. They sound a stand-up business to me. :cool:

Thank you for contacting us with regards to your order. Due to the overwhelming number of orders, please allow 2 weeks for delivery from the time your order was processed.

An e-mail will be forwarded with a tracking number updating you on your order when it has been shipped.

Thank you for the business.

I would appreciate you advising your fellow forumers of this info. We are a small business but we operate by the book. We do not want to decieve our customers as this will hinder any hopes of a promising and rewarding relationship. Please be patient.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I talked to a guy named Peter there yesterday. He said that they had to order a bunch of stuff as they had underestimated the response and "sold" a great deal more than they'd had in stock during the sale. He said that a big shipment was arriving there on Wednesday (tomorrow) and that the bulk of the customer orders should ship out by the end of this week. Very polite, helpful guy that Pete.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I should have ordered that ***** jacket.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Sadly $20 for a Triumph tank pad was all I could afford, would've liked to get a chin spoiler and seat cowl too.
Maybe they'll do this more often after seeing how much they actually sold.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I like their honesty, and may order from them again. I'm going to order from someone so it might as well be them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I service my bike at their dealership - got my GF's deal for her s3 there as well, as well as pointed a few friends in their direction who also purchased other bikes from them. They are probably the best delaership in our area, and you can rest assured they will make good on whatever deal they have promised. I wouldn't think twice about purchasing another bike from them.

I received the jacket I ordered from them a few days ago, so I would sit tight, it's probably on its way already.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I ordered 2 jackets and a pair of 2XL raptor gloves (18.00 :-D ) but on my receipt they only charged me for the jackets. I didn't get the gloves in the box either so i emailed them and told me it was only for in stock stuff even tho 2XL raptor gloves were listed as in stock on their site :???: :???: :???:

·
Registered
242 Posts
i got my axle covers and thats it so far. but i did two seperate orders. one bigger one and then just the covers after i though, heck, might as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So you guys that have already received you goodies, did you get a shipping confirmation or did the status URL update with a tracking number, or did things just show up?

Thanks-

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got an email from them (I emailed for an update yesterday) some of there products are delayed due to the bad weather in the NE. Sounds true becuase they have had a lot of snow storms.

Bob
:)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
A buddy of mine and I both ordered identical jackets (unknown at the time! :evil: ) but I ordered mine about 3 hours after he did. His credit card got hit for the purchase about three days ago, but still no order confirmation. My credit card hasn't been hit at all yet. Not sure what that means...

On another note, I made a typo in my email address on my order. I noticed it when I looked back at the print out of the order confirmation page. I sure hope this doesn't screw me. (Yes I did email them about that, but received no reply.)

Still hopeful! That weather carp can be a*****.

edit: The filter doesn't like b ugger! But boobies is okay?

[ This message was edited by: crashmasterd on 2007-02-17 15:51 ]

·
Registered
881 Posts
i have yet to receive any product or even a confirmation email. again, still just missing money in my acct. is anybody else still waiting on product and/or email confirmation? left a VM yesterday. no response as of yet.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts