10,016 Posts
A four paw discount......
He high tailed it out of there.......
They just could not collar him.....
:D

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Who's responsible for unleashing this crime wave? Will the good citizens of Townsville be endlessly hounded by criminals? Someone has to do something, no ifs, ands, or mutts!

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Who's responsible for unleashing this crime wave? Will the good citizens of Townsville be endlessly hounded by criminals? Someone has to do something, no ifs, ands, or mutts!
Excellent you have really have sunk your teeth into the humor.

But, is there no way to take a bite out of this crime.

Last I heard they were questioning him and had a bone to pick with him.

They may charge him tomarrow.

It may take longer if they have to split hairs though.

:D:D

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Maybe they should tail him a while and see if they can hunt down the rest of the pack. They may turn up a real den of thieves.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
They have a sure fired way to catch this miscrient .....they have put a STEAK out in place. They think he is going to MEAT the others later. :D

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Yea, it's sure a dog eat dog world! Maybe he was just a follower of the TV Series, Rawhide. ("Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, keep those doggys rollin Rawhide!) Either way I'm sure he had a howlin good time with the bone!:D

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
You obviously could not read that dogs collar, it was from the Department of Consumer Protection and was simply removing out of date pet stock from the shelves.

...Who else would do it ? Geez the accusations ! :confused:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
You obviously could not read that dogs collar, it was from the Department of Consumer Protection and was simply removing out of date pet stock from the shelves.
...Who else would do it ? Geez the accusations ! :confused:

I thought he looked like a RETRIEVER .....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Alternate uses

Now, if we could just get him trained to enter a bank, go directly to the vault, grab a nice bag of greenbacks and out the door!
Yaaahhh, that's the ticket!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts