Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think this would go over too well if I had this on a T-Shirt and pulled up on Speedy at my local Harley gathering..... :thump: :2guns:

The best part is the steaks coming out of the rear end of the Hog........ :lollol:

JOHN

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think most would have a pretty good sense of humor about it actually (at least the ones that matter). I've been around the hardest of the hard core for much of my life and have found that most of them appreciate variety, it's the johnny-come-lately, 'authorized product wearing', 'only a factory HD chrome oil filter will do' bunch that want to be negative about that stuff. They're also the same folks who scoff at the bikes I have built because :eek: they don't have as much resale value as a factory bike. I always say if you're worried about resale value, invest in mutual funds instead.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I love Ed Roth's stuff. I would wear that shirt with pride in a heartbeat. www.bigdaddyroth.com for those interested. I have a big Ratfink on my tool box at work. I remember those types of drawings in the back of hotrod mag when iwas a kid, Ford eats chevy, Chevy eats mopar, etc. I have an autographed ratfink t-shirt i need to get framed.

Where did you get that drawing? I checked the website and did'nt see it.

[ This message was edited by: itchin on 2006-11-11 20:15 ]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i posted this a while back, but about 6 months ago, i came out from a day gig at a client's place and had this guy sitting on my bike talking to a friend. i think he was just a$$ kissing because i walked out while he was on my bike, but he was a harley owner and actually told his friend (within my hearing shot) "triumph better than harley".
i let him go with all his teeth.
:-D

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-11-11 22:39 ]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey graciejohn2,where exactly is it on ebay.I gotta have that!!!I agree 100% with milqster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts