Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good day working on my Speedy and on my son's Sprint- #3 son came home from Army on leave and we took #2's Sprint apart and put a BMC air filter in it , taped the wheels with blue reflective tape-blue bike ,looks good!, took the luggage rails off, polished it , and generally gave it a massage. First time for both of them to really get in to gas tank removal etc, and they enjoyed it and learned a good bit. I forgot to put new plugs in it but we will do that next time.
Speedy got the Tomasselli clip ons installed and reflective white wheel tape to match the white bike. Also did the polish and massage deal this one. My T100 got left out today.
It rained all day so we did not ride them -we spent a whole day together in the garage messing around with bikes and enjoying each other 's company. I couldn't have received
a better Xmas present.

#1 son went hunting with one of his sons and shot a 5 point buck. Dont ask. Merry Xmas.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Sounds like a splendid day, hanging with your boys wrenching..it doesnt get much better than that.

How'd you like the Tommaselli's? Pics...

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try to answer all the above and add forgotten stuff-we did put a set of LSL sliders on the Sprint too! Took the entire fairing off etc.

The 5 point had a sort of twisted rack on one side- 3 on one side and 2 on the other , hence a 5 point deer! Wierd, but a nice fat deer to eat!

Also, coming soon will be pics as Army son is going to set up my new Xmas laptop to do all sorts of neat stuff. OK? Watch this space and Merry Xmas to all!!

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
sweeeeeet Hivel, now that sounds like a good time my man. Hope yer doing well and recovering well, and you have yerself a good Christmas. Look'n forward to the day me and my son git to wrench on 'em together. :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts