Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tracking a CE...Fuel Pump and Wheel options

Due to a little engine kaboom, I'm not going to be able to track my 675 this year...so the back up is the run my '02 955i double duty instead. I already have a full set of sharkskinz race bodywork and a spare tank sans fuel pump...plus I made a bunch of track worthy upgrades a while back (rearsets, clipons, etc)...I'm down to finding a spare set of wheels (so I don't have to change tires every weekend) and a fuel pump. '02 parts are tough to find...so I'm looking for alternatives.

From what I've been able to read, the front wheel is the same on the '02 -'06 955i, TT600 and '02 - '04 S3...right? Are there other options out there?

What options do I have for a rear wheel? My '02 is a SSSA

The last thing I really need is a fuel pump for my spare tank. The tank I have is the 14 bolt pattern. I know some of the old models used a 10 bolt pattern, but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out which years used the different pumps.

Thanks for your help guys!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking for alternative front fender options too, the CE paint is too nice to put on the track. Will the fend from any conventional fork bike work or did Triumph have special specs that limit my options.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help so far guys. I've got spare front (TT600) and rear (T595) wheels in the mail headed my way. I still need to get my hands on a fuel pump and a front fender and then I'm good to go.

Anyone have a spare 14-bold fuel pump laying around?

Does anyone make a race fender for the '02 955?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts