Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympia Moto Sports women's textile jacket, yellow and black, with a removable liner, in like-new condition.

Size is a generous medium and fits a female figure well. We bought this jacket at our excellent local BMW dealer after trying multiple jackets for her, all of which did not fit very well.

It's a warm-weather textile jacket with elbow and shoulder armor and back pad, and liberal arm, waist, and hip adjustment. The excellent liner is surprisingly warm, great for cooler days when a leather jacket would be too much. The flash photos below show off the reflective piping.

The jacket has literally been worn for five or six rides, and has hung in the closet the rest of the time. It's clean and looks new.

I'm asking $100 plus UPS shipping for it, or fetch it in Baltimore, and for that I'll include a pair of Held warm-weather leather and mesh motorcycle gloves, size 7, also rarely-worn and like new, if the purchaser can use them.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I should have posted this in gear. Hopefully, a moderator can move it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jacket, liner, gloves are still available. If the size fits you or your passenger (female), it's a nice deal. Make me an offer, or pay asking price and I'll include shipping. I'm moving/downsizing this year, and this stuff has to go. If you're not sure about the size, message me and I can discuss further. My wife was very happy with it the few times she used it, she just didn't want to ride anymore.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Jacket and gloves are still available.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Make me an offer, I'm motivated to sell this.

PM me with contact information if you need to discuss size and fit. It's marked "MED" but fits my wife who usually wears large.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. I'd like this jacket to go to someone who can use it. Make me an offer. I don't want to give it to Goodwill, but that's where it's going if no one can use it.

Reactions: Back2-2

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
Just for an Olympia jacket plug. I have one and it is absolutely the best designed jacket I have. Fantastic jackets !
I would have snagged it but it looks it's to large for my wife.
I suggest saving it just in case your wife happens to want to go for a bike ride sometime.

If anyone has reservations becuase they do not know Olympia products - rest assured they are top notch.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I have the male version of this one and it's been my main jacket for years.

Women's gear is a hard sell, small market and size-specific. I just hate to see this one go to waste, but my wife, after hip replacement on both sides, is not going to get back on the motorcycle under any circumstance, and she didn't enjoy it too much before. She just said that she'll take the gloves, though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts