Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Pete Fischer

Was hoping to sell this earlier this year, but left for a 7 month deployment. Now that I'm back, I'd like to get aggressive with moving this bike. Backstory; I bought this bike locally in late 2017 to knock off some rust with my riding skills. Mid 2018 I bought a new Thruxton R, and the 900 has been collecting dust since.

I'm the 2nd owner. Properly maintained motorcycle by myself and the original owner. Has been garage-kept since new, and overall still looks new. I have the clear/clean title in hand. I can haul the bike for anyone within a reasonable distance (a days drive). Only a few pictures right now, but please don't hesitate to reach out for more specific/detailed pictures, or if you need some in-depth questions answered. On to the details and parts included...

-2014 Triumph Thruxton
-Current mileage is 6,370
-2nd owner; clean title in hand
-Rear fender eliminator (original painted rear fender and lights included)
-Scrambler exhaust w/1970's VW tips (original headers included, but no OE mufflers)
-Lower clip-on "style" bars installed (two other sets of bars included; original, and a more upright comfortable bar)
-Biltwell grips
-Bar-end mirrors, cafe style, not sure of brand
-Flipped headlight ear tubes to lower headlight bowl
-Aftermarket "shorty" levers
-Low profile gauge mount
-New battery installed last week
-Tires have plenty of life left
-Coming up on it's annual oil change, but I plan on knocking that out before the sale

Have all the original parts except for the mufflers. Bike is in pristine condition, from all metals, wheels, engine casings, and paint. Bike is ready to ride and is a joy; has an incredible presence wherever is goes. Please reach out with any questions!

$5500

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to $5500. Bike is still sitting in the garage on a tender. Brake fluid and oil/filter changed recently.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts