Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about painting my side radiator covers black (crinkle finish) and put a flush mount signal on instead of the stalks. Can anyone recommend a very small flush mount type signal and a source?? I think the LockhartPhilips units are around 2.5 to 3 inches long which might look like caca.

Thanks,
Kjazz

· Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cheap. Man! I like that look, who's bike is that anyway?? Anybody know what type those pictured are??

I looked up the Lockhart Flush Mount V. They are 2.25 x 1.25. That's not too big.

I really like that photo above.

kjazz

· Registered
215 Posts
I have a pair of those run of the mill LP flushmounts and they are only 2 1/4" long at the base. I went with the regular incandescent ones because I like the lens and visibility angles better. I have not mounted them yet 'cause my bike is still in the shop, I think they will look fine on there. I thought they might be to big when I ordered them, but they are smaller than they look.

· Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang! that's an itty bitty little sucker......poifect!!!

[ This message was edited by: kwajazz on 2006-12-13 18:40 ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.