Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about painting my side radiator covers black (crinkle finish) and put a flush mount signal on instead of the stalks. Can anyone recommend a very small flush mount type signal and a source?? I think the LockhartPhilips units are around 2.5 to 3 inches long which might look like caca.

Thanks,
Kjazz

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I've been think'n bout sum flushers too kjazz. I've been staring at these try'n to figure out if I like 'em or not, but I'd love to see some more options, flush's or stalk's. :-D

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cheap. Man! I like that look, who's bike is that anyway?? Anybody know what type those pictured are??

I looked up the Lockhart Flush Mount V. They are 2.25 x 1.25. That's not too big.

I really like that photo above.

kjazz

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have a pair of those run of the mill LP flushmounts and they are only 2 1/4" long at the base. I went with the regular incandescent ones because I like the lens and visibility angles better. I have not mounted them yet 'cause my bike is still in the shop, I think they will look fine on there. I thought they might be to big when I ordered them, but they are smaller than they look.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Kjazz, the bike is Sin138's, here's the link to that thread----------> clicky

His bike is very sweet, but go to the 2nd page, about the 5th post down, and he tells about alot of the stuff on his bike, including the signals. :-D

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang! that's an itty bitty little sucker......poifect!!!

[ This message was edited by: kwajazz on 2006-12-13 18:40 ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts