Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

Please don't ask me how I lost my front right turn signal, it's embarrassing :p I tried to get another pair from Cyclegear (brick&mortar store down the street), but they didn't have anything with the right stalk thickness. I'm looking for something dirt cheap ... I went to bikebandit and looked at aftermarket parts for my model specifically. Would this work? http://www.bikebandit.com/product/16411?m=17556&t=1

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Search the forum for info on the Buell signal swap. They're nicer *and* cheaper than most of the aftermarket stuff.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, I found this thread Them look great!

From the photo it seems that the Buell stalk is thinner ... is that true? Also, I still have the rubber stalk left, the head part fell off. I'm going to take the thing off and see what it looks like.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
That's the thread from when I put mine on. I think the Buell stem is a little thinner, but not a whole lot.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Boy, that is an old post. I think that was the first mod I made to the old 900.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The Buell signals are really nice, they worked out decently for my D1200 with a little work. I found it funny that for $60 I could get four Buell indicators and only one OEM replacement. The work was worth it. Props to the pioneer of this mod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts