Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this is a stupid question, but still: will any of previous front brake rotors fit Daytona 675? I am trying to get reasonable priced used front rotors - no success. I can get aftermarket wave rotors (EUR 415 with shipping) but don't really need them.

·
Super Moderator
8,920 Posts
Nope. Sorry. I am going through the same process in putting together a set of track wheels.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On 2007-01-24 15:27, Will wrote:
Nope. Sorry. I am going through the same process in putting together a set of track wheels.
Well, Will, I was kind of hoping you'd say: yeah, just use GSXR-7777 or ZX 9999-R year 2011 front discs as Nissin pilfered them from their design :( . How about bolts? Do I have to use original Triumph bolts or are there any aftermarket replacements?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have separate set of wheels, much easier to change on track, especially if the weather cannot decide between dry and wet.

And yes, I had couple of offs at the track, once my fault, once I was taken out "Pedrosa" style, but nothing is warped so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts