Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning from Long Beach, CA!

I am looking to tidy up / adjust some parts on the front end of my 2015 EFI Scrambler. Plans include:

headlight ears;
flat billet gauge cluster (perhaps even single gauge);
rectifier relocation;
bar end mirrors;
bullet style turn signals, and;
(eventually) changing out the handlebars to clean up all the wiring and such.

My question is, if anyone of you fine folks have a little time to spare, where to start. I am mechanically sound and have the time, but most likely will only do one change at a time due to spousal requirements to stay out of the garage! Without stranding my bike amid sessions, where would a solid starting point be? Fave supplier is British Customs but am very open to suggestions.

Thank you for reading / engaging with this post and have a wonderful day!!!

Justin
2015 EFI Scrambler

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've done most of those on my Bonneville and other bikes. The fork ears IMO are probably the most time consuming. Unless you need to do a lot of gauging wiring/cable relocation. I follow delboy's garage on YouTube and his wife has a scrambler. He has a ton of tips and tricks if you haven't see his stuff. Attached is a full fork rebuilt video. It should have a bunch of information for you. Plus I'm sure you can find additional videos that will give you more information.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Delboy is a good recomendation (although there a some folk who don't like/agree with him)
I personally followed quite a few of his Triumph videos with sucess.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've done most of those on my Bonneville and other bikes. The fork ears IMO are probably the most time consuming. Unless you need to do a lot of gauging wiring/cable relocation. I follow delboy's garage on YouTube and his wife has a scrambler. He has a ton of tips and tricks if you haven't see his stuff. Attached is a full fork rebuilt video. It should have a bunch of information for you. Plus I'm sure you can find additional videos that will give you more information.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
This is a massive help - I love this guy. Such a straight-shooter and to the point.

Thank you!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts