Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I'm from Milwaukee so I should be riding a Harley. But Harley's just aren't my style. After much review I bought a 07 Sprint ST. I wanted something I could do some short touring on and yet be sporty and fun to ride. Harley's just didn't do that for me. I was coming from and old Honda cruiser so the riding position and performance were quite a bit different. I've only had the bike since August but each day I ride it I like it a little bit more. It truly is a blast to ride.
Brian

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Brian!

Dude, ride what you want to ride regardless of where you come from. I like Harleys, but they just don't do what I need. Maybe someday I will buy a basket case Sportster and build that Bobber I have always wanted...

The Sprint ST is a great motorcycle! Enjoy your Triumph, sir.

Cheers!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the bike. We've got a trip planned in spring to head to TN to check out the smokey mtns. I've been hoping to make the trip for years but never had a reliable enough bike. Now I finally have a bike that will make the trip and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm the only non Harley rider going. I figured they'd give me a hard time about my choice but they all said the same thing. Ride what you want, the important part is that your riding. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts