Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hi LakeRat, I'd be interested in the petcock. I broke a little tab inside and it will no longer turn and stuck on reserve.

Greg
'98 Sprint Exec.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
This thread is not for trading, selling, or buying. It is strictly for giving away free parts. Anything else belongs in the classifieds.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Free Trident Frame!

Hmmm...get all the free parts, take the frame and build your own bike!

Good BARE frame. PO lost the title and I lost interest in in trying to get a replacement title (PITA here in NC.....). As I got a defunct Trophy and am using that frame, the Trident frame is up for grabs. Looks straight, make a "Track bike" or a "Triple dirt bike" and use that spare lump you have in the corner.....(what, don't ALL T3 owners have a bunch of spare parts and a spare engine in the corner??).

I will strap it down to a pallet and you have your favorite truck line come by and get it. PM me for any details or questions. Bare frame, no forks, etc. I'm working on MY spare parts collection.

Derswede

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hmmm...get all the free parts, take the frame and build your own bike!

Good BARE frame. PO lost the title and I lost interest in in trying to get a replacement title (PITA here in NC.....). As I got a defunct Trophy and am using that frame, the Trident frame is up for grabs. Looks straight, make a "Track bike" or a "Triple dirt bike" and use that spare lump you have in the corner.....(what, don't ALL T3 owners have a bunch of spare parts and a spare engine in the corner??).

I will strap it down to a pallet and you have your favorite truck line come by and get it. PM me for any details or questions. Bare frame, no forks, etc. I'm working on MY spare parts collection.

Derswede
LAST CHANCE ON THE FRAME!! It will go to the scrap metal place, so if you have any interest, let me know. Pickup ok as well, central NC.

Dswede

·
Registered
117 Posts
Haynes manual (UK)

Got a spare manual if anyone needs it, got it with my latest T300.
Cover all models including the Dame Edna's

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
This thread is for giving away parts only, not begging for parts or any of the other things I've previously mentioned. Please do not post here if you are doing anything other than giving away parts.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Last call for the items I posted- they are getting thrown out this coming weekend when I get home.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Okay, one more post asking for parts and this thread goes away. Post for sale and wanted posts in the classifieds; this thread is, once again, only for posting about parts you have to give away for free.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
True Super III frame- with title! Free to local pickup only. Otherwise you pay shipping/freight (I have no desire to figure out how to ship it or figure out how much it would be...)

I'll also throw in whatever parts I have left if you come and pick the whole thing up.

Send me a PM. I'm in Albany, NY

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Ok....any guys or gals in NW England who want a battery for their 900 Trident etc, I have a very good MotoBatt battery that is surplus to requirements. It's been on the bike for about 1 year.

Free to good home but you have to collect.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
1993 Trident parts - home needed

Ok....any guys or gals in NW England who want a battery for their 900 Trident etc, I have a very good MotoBatt battery that is surplus to requirements. It's been on the bike for about 1 year.

Free to good home but you have to collect.
Still have this battery, perfectly good and have kept it trickle charged.

Also have black side panels off 1993 900 Trident, in very good condition, all lugs intact, again.....pick up only.

Trident coolant expansion tank, can post
Daytona hugger/chainguard good condition, can post
Grab Handle for same, can post

21 - 40 of 40 Posts